In a Nutshell…
Ferdinand Football Group Ltd (FFG) are looking for a highly experienced Administration Manager, ideally with sales and/or recruitment experience, to take on a new role supporting the COO and coaching team. The role has uncapped potential for the successful candidate to develop and grow with FFG through operational training to actively recruit franchisees on a commission basis above base salary.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing the everyday administrative tasks of a busy office, quick to learn new software procedures, fantastically well organised, polite and punctual with excellent customer-focused skills.
You must be motivated to learn and grow rapidly with a successful company, target-driven with some experience in sales and/or recruitment to actively promote and close on Franchise opportunities across the UK and beyond.
10% commission will be paid to the successful candidate for every successful onboarding of a new franchise, with full company training and targets provided to achieve this.
20 hours per week, flexible and hybrid working, with opportunity to build the role to mutually suit employee and company.
An example of daily tasks include:
* Email management
* Managing and diverting enquiries
* Maintaining communication channels between the team and customers
* Maintaining customer and client data
* Conducting market research
* Supporting franchisee’s with some operational duties
* Actively promoting and selling FFG Franchises on completion of training
* Bringing new and unique ideas to the team
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
Location: Chelmsford (rural), Essex. Hybrid.
Hours: 20 weekly flexible hours can be negotiated. An example would be Monday – Friday 9.30am – 3pm
Start Date: May/June 2023
Job Types: Part-time, permanent following a three month probationary period.
Pay: £12,500pa + commission
Parking: Onsite (Free)
In return, what we would like from you…
- Work with our core company values
- Excellent Office 365 skills
- Highly organised, polite & punctual
- Hunger to learn & develop in sales/recruitment
- Articulate communication skills with confidence to work with employees and clients at all levels
- reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
- Work authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
- Experience within the Sport Industry (desirable)
- Website management skills (desirable)
- Adobe Creative experience (desirable)
- Social Media management (desirable)
Finally, let’s tell you about us…
Ferdinand Football Group take a stand on equality for all; we promote ‘Everybody’s Game’.
FFG is a successful start-up company growing at a substantial rate. We operate both locally within HQ and nationally via our growing franchise network.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and equality at every level of the company, and are fully opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment. At FFG, every player is to feel welcome and enjoy their sessions in a positive and safe environment.
It is the role of every team player at FFG to create this environment for every player and customer.
For further company information please visit our website ferdinandfootballgroup.co.uk
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £12,500.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chelmsford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chelmsford
To apply: please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org